- Armoury – Great Escape/Dueling Pianos/Gala (Wed & Thurs)
- Tecumseh Park – Live Entertainment and Beverage Garden / Night Market/Vendors/ Laser Tag / Rugged Warrior Challenge / toddler inflatable.
- Tecumseh Park – Costume Contest -Band Shell
- Haunted house – house behind the bandshell on Stanley Street.
- King Street West (road closures third and king, 4th and Wellington, 5th and Wellington, 5th at Thames and William and King Street W.
- King Street: Poetry Slam at the Capitol Theatre
- King Street: Art displays and activities at Art & Heirloom Shoppe and at ARTspace.
- King Street: Live Glass Blowing at Willy’s 420.
- Busker Pitches
9.1 Busker Pitch: 1 Zonta Park
9.2 Busker Pitch: 2 6th Street
9.3 Busker Pitch: 3 5th Street
9.M Music Pitch: 4th Street
- Thames River between 5th and 3rd Street Bridge – Crow Your Boat Race.
- Sons of Kent – Crowbar Busk after DarkClick the image to view the full size version.
Catch all things Crow this October 12th - 15th
12th Dueling Pianos | 13th Gala | 14th - 15th Night Market/World Class Buskers/Vendors
Thanks to our awesome sponsors!
Main Event Sponsors: